1) Do you have to securely manage a partnership structure with external organisations?
2) Do you need to have reliable business processes and escalation routes that can be specified involving external Service Delivery Partners?
If the answer to either question is ‘yes’ then you can benefit from IIZUKA’s unique Multi-Agency approach.
Both Case Manager and Customer Service Manager are specifically designed to provide organisations with a fully functional multi-agency solution. They share in-built support for operating service delivery partnerships dynamically, efficiently and securely. IIZUKA’s powerful security model allows organisations to operate within partnerships and to only be able to access information that is relevant to them. All aspects of the service delivery partnership structure are uniquely modelled as data within the Service Catalogue. This ensures that services can be accurately accessed in the appropriate circumstances. It has the added benefit of managing the partnership specific business rules on a central basis. This approach is quicker to implement and is inherently stronger than the traditional service by service basis or through bespoke enquiry scripting which can introduce more human error.
- You can manage external partners easily and effectively
- Refer work safely and securely outside of your business
- Ease of use encourages 3rd parties to join your network
Teaser (Find out how Lambeth LB use Case Manager to manage their partnerships with 3rd sector organisations)
Teaser (Find out how the Northumbria partnership manage complex service delivery with a network of 18 partners)