IIZUKA case management helps organisations that deliver complex advice to a wide range of clients. It is the culmination of 9 years’ experience working closely with advisor’s, resulting in a simple and intuitive product that enables staff to work more effectively. Case Manager is proven to save both money and time, with reports to highlight savings and efficiency results.
Case Manager simplifies the advice process enabling you to concentrate on providing your clients with great advice.
Who uses it?
IIZUKA has tailored versions of CM for key advice providers such as Income Maximisation/Welfare Benefit Teams, Money and Debt Advice organisations, Housing associations and Student Advice Departments. It is also highly customisable without specialist technical skills, allowing low cost in-house expansion of services..
To see how different Advice Providers are benefiting from CM click here.
- True multi-agency enabled – Manage referrals securely to 3rd Parties whilst still retaining control. Click to read Lambeth LBC’s case study
- Advanced Team based security model enabling multi disciplinary teams to collaborate on one case
- Referral and signpost management
- Add additional fields easily without technical know-how
- Automated case reviews
- Extensive case look-up and searching facilities
- Web enabled to allow remote access of case work and off-site/reach-out centres to provide advice easily and securely
- Powerful on-demand reporting facility with an extensive range of pre-built reports. Click to read Hounslow LBC’s case study.
- Automatic letter generation with mail merge. Click to read Sunderland City Council’s case study
- Extensive case note recording with file attachments enabling advisor’s to capture all of the detail needed
- Full reminder and diary events to enable efficient case management flow
- Easy to implement, fully managed service is available
- It’s easy to model a client’s individual circumstances with Case Manager’s powerful modelling tool
- Secure and scalable from 1 – 1000s users